1. Personal Information that We Obtain
We may obtain personal information through online channels. The types of personal information we may obtain include:
- contact information (such as name, phone and fax number, email and postal address) for you or for others (e.g., principals in your business). By supplying your contact information, you authorize Devyser AB to contact you with further information. You further authorize Devyser AB to pass your information to its regional sales representatives for these purposes.
- information used to create your online account (such as username and password)
Please note that providing personal information to us is voluntary on your part. If you choose not to provide us with certain information, we may not be able to offer you certain products and services, and you may not be able to access certain features of our online channels.
2. How we use your personal information
We may use the personal information we obtain to:
- provide and administer our products and services.
- communicate with you regarding our products, services, events, programs and promotions (such as by sending alerts, promotional materials, newsletters and other marketing communications).
- process, evaluate and respond to requests, inquiries and applications.
The legal basis for Devyser processing your personal information as described above will typically be one of the following:
- Your consent or fulfillment of a contract with you or a relevant party.
- Our legitimate business interests.
- Compliance with our legal obligations.
3. Sharing of your personal information
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about you except as described here or at the time of collection.
- We may share personal information with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually required to safeguard the information provided to them and are restricted from using or disclosing such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- We may disclose personal information about you (1) if we are required or permitted to do so by applicable law or legal processes (such as a court order or subpoena), (2) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials to comply with a legitimate legal request, (3) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, (4) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraud or illegal activity or (6) otherwise with your consent.
4. Your rights
5. Data protection
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards, consistent with applicable requirements where the personal information was obtained, designed to protect against unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, use or disclosure of, or access to, the personal information provided to us through online channels.
6. Retention of your personal information
7. Additional Information
7.1. Children’s Personal Information
The online channels are designed for a general audience and are not directed toward children under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will promptly delete the information from our records.
8. How to contact us
Attn: Privacy Officer
126 53 Stockholm