Devyser Chimerism for NGS
Chimerism monitoring after transplantation is now easier, more sensitive, and more precise.
Devyser Chimerism is a complete workflow solution for labs, combining a reliable testing process with a designed-for-purpose analytical software.
The unprecedented sensitivity of the Devyser Chimerism analysis allows detection and monitoring down to at least 0.1% minority fraction of mixed chimerism. High precision and accuracy throughout the dynamic range from 0,2-100% ensures early detection of relapse and increasing the clinical power of mixed chimerism analysis.
Devyser Chimerism is intended for:
- Screening of recipient and donor pairs for identification of discriminative markers to be used for monitoring
- Monitoring of chimerism status through the quantitative determination of mixed chimerism following transplantation
Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT) is the predominant curative treatment for many malignant and non-malignant haematological diseases. Each year, over 50,000 HSCTs are performed world-wide, including close to 25,000 allogenic transplantations.
Early detection of graft rejection and disease relapse following HSCT improves patient outcomes by allowing treatment to be initiated as quickly as possible. In order to evaluate the level of donor engraftment, mixed chimerism levels must be carefully monitored after transplantation.
Two important factors present a challenge to laboratories working with Chimerism detection and monitoring.
1) Increased demand for testing due to:
- A growing number of transplantations
- Improved transplantation practices leading to a greater number of long-term HSCT survivors, and
- The corresponding extension to the duration of long-term follow-ups
2) The limitations of other techniques:
Historically, chimerism monitoring techniques have been either: sensitive but with low accuracy and precision at elevated levels of mixed chimerism, or less sensitive and thus requiring frequent monitoring to detect relapses early enough to allow successful intervention. Data interpretation can also be highly manual and often complex.
Devyser Chimerism Workflow
Devyser Chimerism provides one streamlined workflow and allows your lab to perform marker screening and patient monitoring in parallel, for multiple samples, in one simple workflow. This minimises the time and workload needed for sample setup, processing and data analysis. Devyser Chimerism provides:
- One single reagent mix for both screening and monitoring
- High sensitivity down to at least 0.1%
- High levels of accuracy and precision throughout a wide dynamic range (0.2-100%)
- Designed-for-purpose analytical software
The benefits of this workflow include:
- More reliable results
- No need for sample-specific primers, sample replicates, or to keep track of patient-specific markers
- Reduced stock levels and wastage of reagents
- Earlier detection of graft rejection and disease relapse
- Reduced assay complexity, reduced risk of sample contamination and reduced risk of sample mix-up
In comparison with qPCR and STR analysis, Devyser Chimerism for NGS perfectly balances sensitivity and precision.
Highly discriminative genetic markers
Screening and monitoring with Devyser Chimerism is performed using one single marker mix. All markers have been carefully selected using data mining in human genome databases, followed by extensive laboratory studies to verify their strong discriminative power. Markers were further selected to allow sensitive detection combined with accurate and precise quantification in mixed chimerism.
Designed-for-purpose analytical software
The ADVYSER for Chimerism software will automatically compare and select informative markers from a patient and donor pair. The marker selection can be customized by the operator or approved directly. After marker screening, the software allows analysis and visualization of an unlimited number of sample-or cell types to be followed for every patient.
- Automated detection of informative markers
- Automatically compare and identify up to 24 informative markers in a recipient/donor pair
- Automated calculation of mixed chimerism, intuitive and automated trending, and visualization of results over time and for an unlimited number of cell types
- Import and visualise an unlimited number of samples or cell types to be followed for each patient
- Automatically generate trending charts to visualize and assess monitoring results at a glance
- Automated generation of reports
- Export sample data for use in other systems
- Product details
IFU and software settings
Enter access code found in the lower right corner of the label on the kit box.
Download a specific Batch Release Certificate (BRC) below by entering the BATCH/LOT number and then click on "Find".