Devyser HBOC for NGS
Pinpoint gene mutations with a recognised connection to the development of breast and ovarian cancers.
- Detect mutations in genes with a recognised connection to the development of breast and ovarian cancers
- Can be used as a follow-up after negative BRCA testing, or combined with Devyser BRCA for analysis of 14 genes in total
- End-to-end CE-IVD solution including NGS library preparation and a customised data interpretation software
- Targeted sequencing with high uniformity reduces sequencing costs by maximising sample capacity on every NGS flowcell
- User friendly workflow with 45 mins hands-on time and a total laboratory process time of five hours from DNA to sequencing
Genes included in the Devyser HBOC CE-IVD gene panel
|BRCA1*||BRCA2*||*Through combined protocol with Devyser BRCA|
Designed for genetic testing for hereditary breast and ovarian cancers
The Devyser HBOC gene panel has been developed with an integrative approach towards the varying literature and expert recommendations for follow-up after negative BRCA testing. It can also be employed as a first-line protocol simultaneously with BRCA1 and BRCA2, extending the screening by an additional 12 genes. Its purpose is to pinpoint mutations in genes with a recognised connection to the development of breast and ovarian cancers.
Quick and easy implementation
With ready-to-use reagents, less than 45 minutes hands-on time and customised data interpretation software, it is a good match for laboratories of any size. The targeted sequencing approach combined with uniform coverage of target regions maximises the output of relevant sequencing data in every run.
Identify variants to guide testing of at-risk relatives
Watch video to see how it works
Devyser CFTR NGS
Ready to test it out? Contact us here.
- Product details
IFU and software settings
Enter access code found in the lower right corner of the label on the kit box.
Download a specific Batch Release Certificate (BRC) below by entering the BATCH/LOT number and then click on "Find".