Devyser HBOC for NGS
Pinpoint gene mutations with a recognised connection to the development of breast and ovarian cancers.
The Devyser HBOC gene panel for NGS delivers targeted sequencing and high uniformity
- Targeted sequencing of mutations in 12 genes, associated with breast and ovarian cancer in germline samples
- High uniformity allows for reduced costs by maximising sample capacity on every NGS flowcell
- Can be used as a follow-up after negative BRCA testing, or simultaneously with Devyser BRCA for analysis of 14 genes
- User friendly workflow with under 45 mins hands-on time
- Ready-to-use kit including all necessary reagents for a rapid set-up and analysis
- Customised data interpretation software for straightforward data analysis
Designed for genetic testing for hereditary breast and ovarian cancers
The Devyser HBOC gene panel has been developed with an integrative approach towards the varying literature and expert recommendations for follow-up after negative BRCA testing. It can also be employed as a first-line protocol simultaneously with BRCA1 and BRCA2, extending the screening by an additional 12 genes. Its purpose is to pinpoint mutations in genes with a recognised connection to the development of breast and ovarian cancers.
Quick and easy implementation
With ready-to-use reagents, less than 45 minutes hands-on time and customised data interpretation software, it is a good match for laboratories of any size. The targeted sequencing approach combined with uniform coverage of target regions maximises the output of relevant sequencing data in every run.
Identify variants to guide testing of at-risk relatives
Do you know a man who has participated at least once in “Movember”? Every year, thousands of men participate in this event to raise awareness
- Product details
IFU and software settings
Enter access code found in the lower right corner of the label on the kit box.
Download a specific Batch Release Certificate (BRC) below by entering the BATCH/LOT number and then click on "Find".
Research Use Only Kits
Ask Us a Question
We are specialists when it comes to diagnostic kits for complex DNA testing within oncology, reproductive health and hereditary diseases. Our products are used to guide targeted cancer therapies, to enable rapid prenatal diagnostics, as well as in a wide array of genetic tests. Routine diagnostic laboratories in more than 50 countries worldwide use our products.