For fast, precise and cost-effective prenatal aneuploidy diagnosis, QF-PCR is the technology of choice.
Devyser’s market-leading QF-PCR kits bring you these benefits, and more, in a ready-to-use kit:
- Results in less than five hours, with less than 90 minutes hands on time, allowing your laboratory to provide results in just one day.
- Rapid diagnostic follow-up after NIPT testing.
- No need for cell cultures.
- Efficient and sensitive detection of chromosomal aneuploidies and maternal cell contamination (MCC) in DNA samples prior to microarray analysis.
- Fewer re-runs thanks to exceptional assay performance and the use of a large number of genetic markers selected to maximise cross-ethnical informativity.
- Reliable detection of Turner syndrome through the use of unique X-chromosome counting markers.
- Easy handling. All reagents are ready to use reducing the time needed for PCR set-up and the risk of contamination.
- GeneMapper and GeneMarker plugins are available for easy results interpretation and reporting.
Devyser Compact: one single mix, 26 genetic markers
Devyser Compact enables rapid prenatal aneuploidy detection of chromosomes 13, 18, 21 and XY in a single PCR mix.
In addition to detecting Down, Edwards, Patau and Klinefelter syndromes, the Devyser Compact kit includes our patented technology for reliable diagnosis of Turner syndrome, using two dedicated X-chromosome counting markers. The CE-IVD certified Devyser Compact kit relies on quantitative, multiplex PCR amplification of 26 highly informative genetic markers in a single mix for rapid prenatal diagnosis of the most common autosomal and sex chromosome aneuploidies.
- Efficient and sensitive detection of chromosomal aneuploidies and maternal cell contamination (MCC) in DNA samples prior to microarray analysis
- No sample mix-up. One single tube per sample during PCR and detection reduces the risk of sample mix-up.
- Quick and easy implementation. All reagents needed to perform QF-PCR are provided in a single kit.
Eliminate cell culture, increase analysis success rates and speed up your pregnancy loss aneuploidy analysis for chromosomes 13, 15, 16, 18, 21, 22 and XY using Devyser Extend.
Pregnancy loss analysis
Women who have undergone one or more spontaneous abortions caused by chromosomal abnormalities are at increased risk for chromosomal abnormalities in future pregnancies. Cytogenetic studies of miscarriages are highly recommended even in the case of the first pregnancy loss. Identification of the possible cause of fetal loss significantly reduces the long-term psychological distress associated with a miscarriage and enables improved genetic counselling in future pregnancies. The most frequently observed numerical chromosomal abnormalities involve chromosomes 13, 15, 16, 18, 21, 22 and X.
Conventional cytogenetic studies (karyotyping or FISH) are expensive and need a long period of time in order to obtain results. Moreover, they result in high rates of culture failure, misdiagnosis due to maternal contamination and cell overgrowth as well as insufficient quality of chromosome preparations. Cell culture may selectively yield normal karyotypes or selected abnormal karyotypes that survive in-vitro cell proliferation.
QF-PCR for pregnancy loss analysis
QF-PCR does not require cell culture, requires minute amounts of tissue material and allows the lab to obtain results within one working day. The Devyser Extend kit includes 42 genetic markers for aneuploidy analysis by QF-PCR of chromosomes 13, 15, 16, 18, 21, 22, X and Y. Two unique X-chromosome counting markers for reliable detection of Turner syndrome are also included in Devyser Extend.
Devyser Complete enables rapid prenatal
aneuploidy detection of chromosomes 13, 18, 21 and XY using 33 genetic markers in two separate PCR mixes. Cross mix ID markers are included in both mixes to reduce the risk of sample mix-up. In addition to detecting Down, Edwards, Patau and Klinefelter syndromes, the Devyser Complete kit includes our patented technology for reliable diagnosis of Turner syndrome, using two dedicated X-chromosome counting markers.
- Product details
IFU and software settings
Enter access code found in the lower right corner of the label on the kit box.
Download a specific Batch Release Certificate (BRC) below by entering the BATCH/LOT number and then click on "Find".
Best practice guidelines - QF-PCRFilesize: 0 bytes
SDS - Devyser Compact v3
SDS - Devyser Extend V2
SDS - Devyser Complete v2
SDS - Devyser Resolution v2
Application Note MCCFilesize: 0 bytes
Flyer - Devyser Extend v2
Flyer - Devyser Compact v3
Flyer - Devyser Complete v2
European guidelines for constitutional cytogenomic analysisFilesize: 0 bytes
Flyer - Devyser ResolutionFilesize: 0 bytes
Product Information Booklet - Devyser Solutions for Prenatal QF-PCRFilesize: 719 KB
CE-IVD Certified Kits
Research Use Only Kits
Ask Us a Question
We are specialists when it comes to diagnostic kits for complex DNA testing within oncology, reproductive health and hereditary diseases. Our products are used to guide targeted cancer therapies, to enable rapid prenatal diagnostics, as well as in a wide array of genetic tests. Routine diagnostic laboratories in more than 50 countries worldwide use our products.