Careers @ Devyser
Application Specialist, Sequencing
In order to support our growing customer base we are recruiting an application specialist to provide support of our Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) and Capillary Electrophoresis (CE) product lines. The Application Specialist will be an important part of our customer support team and support our customers world-wide. The position requires frequent travelling.
- Product demo and training; set-up and perform on-site demonstrations of our products at the customers’ facility.
- Supporting new customers; provide product training, remote or on-site, on the products according to the product instructions. Monitor progress and report to the sales manager.
- Technical support to end-users; assess customer needs, act as technical expert and consult in product applications in the customers’ environment. Perform troubleshooting towards problem solving in close collaboration with the customer service team.
- Technical support to the sales team and to international distributors. Assist the sales team with local customer visits and provide the technical expertise.
- Provide training to the sales team and to distributors. Perform end-user and local support team training programs.
- Execute product presentations to customer groups; seminars, product workshops.
- Collect customer feedback. Recommend new development and improvements on current products. Maintain records of customer communications and technical support.
- At least master’s degree, or equivalent, in life sciences, preferably Molecular Biology or Human Genetics.
- Hands-on laboratory experience in PCR and next generation sequencing technologies.
- Knowledge on different NGS and CE platforms and related software.
- Customer oriented with good communication skills.
- Team-player and self-motivated to work independently.
- Multilingual, fluent in writing & speaking in English and preferably at least one of the following languages; Swedish, French, German, Spanish.
- Must be available to travel on a regular basis to customers world-wide.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Attention to details.
- Highly motivated and a team player.
- Dynamic and willing to meet the demands of a growing business.
The position is full-time.
Submit your application directly to email@example.com
To apply: submit, in English, your CV and cover letter including salary requirement.