For fast, precise and cost-effective prenatal aneuploidy diagnosis, QF-PCR is the technology of choice. Devyser’s market-leading QF-PCR kits bring you these benefits, and more, in a ready-to-use kit. In addition to detecting Down, Edwards, Patau and Klinefelter syndromes, the Devyser Complete kit includes our patented technology for reliable diagnosis of Turner syndrome, using dedicated X-chromosome counting markers. The CE-IVD certified kit relies on quantitative, multiplex PCR amplification of genetic markers for prenatal diagnosis of the most common autosomal and sex chromosome aneuploidies.
Your benefits include
- Results in less than five hours. The complete procedure from sample to results takes less than five hours, allowing your laboratory to provide results in just one day.
- Quick and easy implementation. All reagents needed to perform QF-PCR are provided in a single kit.
- Cost-efficiency. This very simple procedure requires less than 90 minutes hands-on time from sample to results.
- Fewer re-runs. Devyser’s excellent assay performance and large number of highly informative markers significantly reduce the number of re-runs.
- No sample mixup. Built-in ID markers enable cross-mix sample identity confirmation.
- Easy handling. All reagents are ready to use reducing the time needed for PCR set-up and the risk of contamination.
- Easy results interpretation. GeneMapper and GeneMarker plugins for easy results interpretation and reporting.
- Reliable detection of Turner syndrome. Two unique X-chromosome counting markers for reliable detection of Turner syndrome are included in Devyser Complete.